Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Victoria Justice Talks Makeup, Winter Style, and Love

We already had a serious style crush on Victoria Justice, but running into her at Alice + Olivia's Fall 2013 presentation last night only made our hearts grow fonder. The adorable 19-year-old actress was decked out in a floral peplum dress, chunky '80s earrings, and bright red lipstick. She was super friendly and eager to answer our pressing questions—like how the heck do you dress cute in the cold? What products (specifically!) does she use for that flawless complexion? And, of course, what pearls of wisdom does she have about love?

StyleBistro: It's freezing! What's your go-to cold weather outfit?
Victoria Justice: I have this one great coat from Zara that's kind of military inspired. And then just a great scarf, I love bold colors because I feel like it really makes my skin color pop. And just throwing on a hat, I love slouchy beanies!

SB: Your skin is so flawless, what products do you use to make that happen?
VJ: For everyday skinwear, I use this stuff by Dermalogica, it's called Treatment Foundation but it's very sheer and I just throw it on with my fingers. It has a nice glow to it. I also use this stuff by Benefit called Posietint which is a lip stain and a cheek stain. So I try not to pile too much on.

SB: With Valentine's day coming up, what would you be your one bit of love advice for our readers?
VJ: I would say never depend on someone else do provide you with happiness, because at the end of the day, happiness comes from within.

No comments:

Post a Comment