Sunday, February 10, 2013

Neha Dhupia feels glamour compulsory in every film

Neha Dhupia Feels Glamour Compulsory In Every Film
Mumbai: Sensuous Bollywood actor Neha Dhupia, who apparently pioneered exposing the oomph in films, personally thinks that glamour is the core of any role played on screen.
“Nowadays everyone is glamorous. The girl next door is glamorous too. When I did ‘Julie’ and I did a backless shot, people were talking about it. But now everyone does it. It is not a big deal,” Neha told the reporters.
She believes people are two-faced in their opinion about girls who wear revealing clothes.
“When I was representing my country in a two-piece, it was fine. But when I did it on my own, it was not right (according to people). I will only not do something if it brings shame to my family,” she added.
The former Miss India is known for her glamorous role in films like “Garam Masala”, “Singh is Kinng” and “De Dana Dan”.

No comments:

Post a Comment